Tuesday, December 20, 2022

10th May 72

P O Box 896 

Singapore

Dear Mum & Dad

Many thanks for your card and present, what an age I have grown to!  I can easily say I am ten years younger.  Margo is home now and will be busy with Elisabeth in hospital and sorting out the house.  Elisabeth had a good trip in the end and even by Jumbo which she said was jus the thing.  No, I do not get paid as a Director - it is just a detail amongst others.  In fact I know next to nothing about H P.  Have some good books to study once present matters are dealt with.  About 1994!  Somewhere in my career I have missed studying to be an architect, labour relations manager, advertising manager, auditor and now I am an instant expert.  Cannot complain of boredom.  Bill Lanchester stayed with me for a couple of nights.  He is the costing expert (trained) and was checking on shop prices etc to see if he could put the pay up based on a raise in the cost of living.  Hope your weather improves.  Margo mentioned it wa wet and misty.  Look after yourselves.

Love Peter.

No comments: